NetAnalysis – Forensic Foundation Course
The NetAnalysis™ Foundation Course is a 2 day, instructor-led, web browser forensics course designed to provide the student with the necessary skills and knowledge to utilise NetAnalysis™ and HstEx™ effectively within a forensic investigation.
This course is designed for both corporate and law enforcement forensic examiners who use NetAnalysis™ and HstEx™ for the recovery of web browser evidence. It is suitable for individuals with all levels of experience and is focused towards those who wish to learn how to realise the full potential of our software.
To gain the most from this course, the student should meet the following minimum requirements:
- Read and understand the English language
- Attended basic digital forensic training
- Previous investigative experience in digital forensic case work
- Familiarity with the Microsoft Windows environment and data recovery concepts
- No previous experience of NetAnalysis™ or HstEx™ required
What you will learn
This course will equip the student with the knowledge to recover web browser data and analyse it utilising custom designed SQL searching and filtering. The student will be taught how to identify and bookmark evidence as well as techniques for presenting their findings in an evidential format.
The full functionality of NetAnalysis™ and HstEx™ will be explored using real life scenarios, case studies and hands-on exercises.